Friday, May 18, 2007

Lizard in the Office Parking Lot



At first he tried to hide against the side of the building.



Then he turned to face me, and ran across the driveway.



I tried to "herd" him back to the building, since it seemes like a safer place for him to be. At one point, we both just stood there, and then he astonished me by walking towards me, and climbing up my foot and finally up my leg to about my knee. I began to slowly walk back across the driveway, and he stayed on my leg for most of the trip. Eventually he turned around and walked back down my leg (I was wearing jeans), and went back to a sunny pad of concrete. When I came back later, he was gone, and I haven't seen him since.

Can anyone tell me what kind of lizard this one, and what is its normal habitat? Thanks.

-- Rachel

No comments: